The Menu Screen contains buttons that will take you to each the SpeedOdo screens. As with all buttons in SpeedOdo, each button requires a double tap (one finger, 2 times) It is usually the first screen you will see when you run SpeedOdo.
NOTE: You can get back to the Menu Screen with a triple tap (one finger, 3 times), from any screen.
- Swipe Left (one finger, right-to-left), goes to the Dashboard Screen
- Swipe Right (one finger, left-to-right), goes to the Dashboard Screen
- Triple Tap (one finger, 3 times), goes to the previous screen.
All buttons require a double tap (one finger, 2 times):
- Dash - goes to the Dashboard Screen
- Trip - goes to the Trip Odometer Screen
- Clock - goes to the Clock Screen
- Speed - goes to the Speed Screen
- Location - goes to the Location Screen
- Course - goes to the Course Screen
- Total - goes to the Total Odometer Screen
- Timer - goes to the Timer Screen
- GPS - goes to the GPS Screen
- Help - goes to the Help Screen
A double tap on the Settings button will open the Settings App right to the SpeedOdo Settings.
The current time is displayed in the lower right corner.
You can change the color of the menu buttons in the Settings App with the "Menu Button Color" option. The default is Blue.